I just went to close our sliding glass door that leads to our balcony. Directly across and one level down from us I was surprised to see.......
A naked woman.
Yes, she lives there with her boyfriend/husband and was in her bedroom, towel on her head, stark naked. It's dark out, lights on in the apartment...you get the picture. I would find this disturbing if I had kids. However, I thought it was kind of funny considering Miles and I leave our blinds open often, knowing that technically somebody could see us, but at the same time not caring enough to close the blinds (they're a pain). At least we only leave ours open in the living room though and not the bedroom. So, unless we're walking around our living room naked (not a common occurrence), I guess nobody would see us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL, that is pretty funny.
Post a Comment