skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Melissa & Miles
The Musings of M & M
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Christmas is here!
Finally got our Christmas tree decorated tonight. It's so pretty if I do say so myself. One of these days I'll figure out how to take really cool pictures without the flash. And maybe someday I'll find a tree topper I like.
1 comment:
Lindsey
said...
Pretty!
December 15, 2007 at 12:56 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Our Friends
My Cooking Blog
Miles' Investment Blog
Lauren and Brent
Lindsey and Brandon
Kelly and Roger
Mike and Karen
Dane
Blog Archive
►
2008
(18)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2007
(44)
▼
December
(10)
Recipe Exchange
Augie's Quest
Magic Castle
Password Protected
Christmas is here!
Gavin's Bris
Merry Chrismukkah!
Happy Hanukkah!
Family Drama
An Aunt Again
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(1)
1 comment:
Pretty!
Post a Comment